Saturday, April 4, 2009

Testing one, two, three

Here's a video from our new camera. It's fun to play around with since I have such a wonderful subject to document! 

6 comments:

L and B said...

Hi Jade. These are great pictures from your new camera. Hi to "aunt" Julie, too. Arches area IS gorgeous. Looks like you all had a wonderful break! Hugs for Rylie. love and prayers. L&B

Anonymous said...

What awesome pictures and great video...just too cute! Looking forward to more...keep dancing Rylie! Love you guys! Jo & Leonard

Unknown said...

Great video - I enjoyed receiving Rylie's blown kiss :) JL

Anonymous said...

Rylie you look wonderful. Keep up the good work.
Love,
Gracie's Noni

Another Namtarts Blog said...

What a joy to watch that little video...keep 'em coming! Rylie is just so CUTE! love Deb in Cal.

mykidsmomx4 said...

Sorry it took so long for me to get back to comment! I love the video!

I think of all of it, my favorite part was when I saw her touch her head! lol. Lauren's PT was so excited when Lauren was limber enough to touch the top of her head (she just assumed Lauren never would because of the limited shoulder movement of most Hurler's kids). So as cute as that video was, my first thought was "Yay Rylie! She touched the top of her own head!"

Proverbs 3:5–8

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones."