Two years ago we welcomed our baby into the world. Rylie Suzanna Hays was 7 lbs 3 oz and 21 inches long.

See how she's grown!


Happy birthday, Ry!
Rylie means valiant and protected. We thank God for keeping Rylie safe and for making her so brave.
"For I know the plans that I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope."
Jeremiah 29:11
15 comments:
Happy Birthday to our sweet Rylie friend! We hope you had a wonderful day and we can't wait to see you again in November.
Much love,
Jim, Sarah, and Gracie
Gracious...what a beautiful tribute to Rylie and to God...just a big lump in my throat. Love Gary and Deb
Happy Birthday Rylie! What a crazy year it has been, right? So glad to see/read how well you are doing.
Love,
Kindall & Lauren
Happy Birthday, Sweet Rylie! You are truly a unique and treasured gift - and we've learned so much from you, little Brave Heart!
God Bless!
love,
Susan and Clark
Hi Jade, and Happy Birthday, Rylie!! It's Sarah here - I illustrated Shawn Sheep. Renee gave me the link to your blog and I was just amazed to see how much you've been through since we last were in contact - I had no idea. Rylie looks like an amazing little person. I can't think of much I can do that's useful, but if you'd like I'd love to paint you guys a portrait of Rylie for her birthday. Let me know... Hope you still have my email address. Keep well, all of you. We'll be thinking of you over here in Australia!
Dear Rylie,
We share in the joy of your 2nd birthday and look forward to seeing the special plans God has for you. We loved seeing your beautiful birthday pics. Keep up the good work!!
Love and God Bless,
Everett and Joyce
Happy birthday sweetheart! I hope you eat an entire birthday cake!
When I read what her name means my eyes filled with tears!!! God definitely gave you guys the PERFECT name for her!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RYLIE!!!
Your friends from KC,
Daniel, Joy, Elaina & Abigail
Happy Birthday Rylies!! All the cool people must be born in September. Your's, Wyatt's, and Nicole's, and I'm sure there are many others too. Wyatt had a big Backyardigans bash. You would have loved the three foot tall balloons. We hope you had a great birthday. Wyatt said being two is great you get what every you want, and if you don't you just stomp you feet and scream till you do. We are praying for you and your mom an dad. Keep those numbers looking good.
Your Friends,
Todd, Nicole and Wyatt
Sweet Rylie Girl,
Sing to the tune of "Happy Birthday to You!" (HA!):
Happy Birthday to Rylie,
Happy Birthday to Rylie,
Happy Birthday to the FAMOUS knuckles girl
Happy Second Birthday to you!
And now... for your VICTORY
Birthday cheer....DRUMROLL.....
“Clap, clap, clap, run, run, run
have some, have some FUN, FUN, FUN!
YOU ARE BIG, YOU ARE STRONG
YOU ARE IN ABBA’S CARE ALL 24 HOURS LONG!
You fought the bug, you fought the bug...now this is for you, Rylie Girl:
a great BIG HUG!!
Love you, praying for you
and waiting EXPECTANTLY for the news of the next taste sensation
that you will swallow and love and ask for MORE and then no more tubes...the Lord has so much, so MUCH, SO MUCH MORE
in His, in His, in His Store!!!
Jan Sinkevich
and First Love Ministries Church Saturday Prayer Team
Wow, Rylie! Look at what a big girl you've become! You are doing so well accomplishing new miracles every day. May your 3rd year be the best yet. Lots of Love!
P.S. Check out all those "teef" too.
Blessings to you Rylie on your birthday. We are praying for your continued progress.
Hope to see you soon.
Love,
Gracie's Noni & Munts
Hey Rylie! I don't have an email address for you, but I have a question for your mom and dad. Ask them if they'd mind sharing thoughts with a newly diagnosed Hurler family. Their little girl is about the same age as Rylie at diagnosis.
As you know, Uncle Mack has very strong opinions on facility selection, and the importance of remembering "practice makes perfect." For example, if I'm a top 25 professional racquetball player and I enter Wimbledon Tennis Tournament, I had a lower probability of winning than a top 25 tennis professional. Same is true for doctors and nurses. You've gotta be persistent in your pursuit of the best professionals. You guys did that. Others need to learn from you.
This family has Cigna, and UMN and Duke are both absent from their Transplant centers list. First, it would be great to re-affirm that it was worth the wait to get the go-ahead from your insurance co rather than choosing a less experienced facility. Second, if you could share what might help turn the dial with the insurance co to speed the decision process, I know they'd be grateful. They have a blog at http://unofficially-nameless.blogspot.com/
Thanks and I hope you guys are all doing well!
Happy Birthday, Rylie:
We love you and your folks a whole heckuva lot.
Jake Jules Ben
we want an update! we need a Rylie fix!
And check out Isabella's blog that Uncle Mack posted, if you can. They could really use your encouragement.
Oh and email me at skellyrealtor@gmail with your Nov checkup schedule. I want to make sure we get to spend a little time with you guys.
Sorry this is such a bossy comment.
:)
xoxo,
Gracie's gang
Post a Comment