Rylie is a blast! She loves to talk and tell stories, but most of the time I have no idea what she is saying. She has really enjoyed having her aunt around for the last month, and we're sad thinking about her going back home next week. She will be missed.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Proverbs 3:5–8
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones."
7 comments:
To cute!!! Wyatt keeps telling us he's waiting to be 4. I keep telling him I will tell him when it get's close. His bday is also in Sept. He also say's I'll be 5 and Todd will be 6. Were he comes up with it I don't know. Hope you have a great time away. I know it will be hard, but you deserve a break!!
We loved Rylie's soliloquey on TEE ("three")! Have a great trip! Love to all of you. L&B
Oh that is just too cute!
She's so animated! Loved this glimpse into her antics.
What a treat! Thanks.
Love,
Gracie's Noni
I love how social she is! So cute!
I have been poking around and reading the updates and I cant help but watch this video over and over again.... I heart it so!.... the way she says two with expressive hand gestures ..... kills me lol she is too adorable to be classified as adorable... hmmm a new word is in order... shes.... how you say.... Rylerific!
Post a Comment