


Julie watched Rylie yesterday so Lyle and I could go skiing. While we were enjoying the beautiful day, Julie had a breakthrough with Rylie. Just look at the pictures to prove it. Rylie drank 6 oz. of rice milk! Without being forced, this is the most milk/water she has had in one day since before transplant. Rylie may meet her New Year's resolution early this year. :) And doesn't Ry's hair look red in these photos?
We had to tweak Rylie's thyroid medicine again, but I think we're getting close to the right dose for her. She is tapering CSA again and so far her skin rashes are manageable. If we stay on schedule, Ry will be finished with CSA in three weeks!
13 comments:
Best pictures of the year! We're so happy to see that straw in her mouth....she's well on her way with her resolution and I've completely failed at mine! Love and Yeah Rylie! Deb
It sounds like things are going well... Keep up the good work, Rylie!!!
Nikki Johnson
That's worth at least 3 cheers for Rylie AND "Aunt" Julie. Altogether now:
Hip, Hip, Hooray!
Hip, Hip, Hooray!!
Hip, Hip, Hooray!!!
love and prayers, L&B
Way to Go Rylie! Isnt that an awesome sight? Woohoo!
Kindall
Way to go Rylie!!!! it's always great to hear good reports. Keep up the work. Tell your Mom and Dad that Todd and I are jealous, we want to ski too!!!
Todd, Nicole, and Wyatt
Leaps and Bounds, I tell ya! That girl is just growing and learning. So happy for you with this breakthrough and the CSA taper. All good stuff.
Awesome! Great job Rylie!
I spy a redhead!
And yay for being thirsty! No more NG tube for our Rylie-girl.
So great to see Rylie drinking on her own! Way to go Girl!!!
Hooray! This is awesome news -- the drinking and the being almost done with the CSA. We will have to get together soon! If I could just keep Julia well long enough... :( Currently she's got a cough! We'll be in touch soon!
Way to go Rylie Girl...we are so proud of you.
Love,
Gracie's Noni & Munts
Rylie -- special "cheers and bottoms up!" to you! Keep that rice milk comin! Love ya - Jo and Leonard
Wow! She accomplished that New Years resolution within just a few weeks! This is fabulous news, congratulations!
Post a Comment