Friday, April 18, 2008

Dancing pigtails

Things here aren't getting resolved quickly, so it looks like we'll be heading home this weekend to fight the battle there. We're contacting lawyers, legislators, and media. 

For Mrs. B and her class, here's a video of Rylie with her new truck. Take note of her pigtails and new glasses! 


4 comments:

Mrs B said...

Way to go Rylie!!!
We love you all!

Kjirsten said...

This is SO great. Her joy at the music is precious. And I also love the camera-woman's efforts to hold back the giggles. Thanks for sharing; I'll hold this moment in my heart! (The deleted comment was from me, when I was signed in as a friend whose blog I'm working on. :))

Jenny Ward said...

That's awesome! She's precious & quite the dancer! Love the pig-tails!

Hope things get resolved early next week.

Love,
The Wards

Another Namtarts Blog said...

Love the "do"...laughed out loud at her dancing pigtails...we're praying hard. The Stratmans

Proverbs 3:5–8

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones."